IPSA provides with the following information to the investing public:
- Provision of public documents regarding an issuer or an investment scheme to the investing public.
- Investors are able to ask questions and offered free advice.
- Investors are able to get information on how to file a complaint or start litigation.
- Investors are able to communicate with our offices through a toll free number: email, fax, or letters.
- Provision of alerts, putting up warnings, Bulletins and red flags on suspected investment fraud.